- ISKCON temple New delhi – http://t.co/aKFsH9Wo http://t.co/sV0cieg5 #
- Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. —ALBERT EINSTEIN #
- “If you want to make a lot of people hate you, all you need to do is make a lot of money doing something you love.” #
- People who possess self-confidence and focus are often labeled as arrogant by those who lack both qualities. #
Archive for January, 2012
- “There are two mistakes one can make along the road to truth.
Not going all the way, and not starting.” #
- If your organization is so busy harvesting that they have no interest in planting, perhaps your investment of time and effort is misplaced. #
- The gap between ignorance and knowledge is much less than the gap between knowledge and action. #
- People will always try to stop you from doing the right thing if it is unconventional. —WARREN BUFFETT #
- Thr is nothng more discouraging to a worker thn d sense tht his own motivation is inadequate and has to be "supplemented" by that of d boss #
Some photos of my trip to ISKCON temple in Delhi. I went there on a friend’s birthday. If you have any plans to visit ISKCON, don’t forget to buy movie tickets of Srimad Bhagvad Gita & Mahabharat.
Something related to Diet, health and fitness and an interesting diet program called Fruitarianism this time.
DIET – the most common word for almost every one of us. Who doesn’t want to have a slim and healthy body? No one! This is why numerous diet programs have been introduced to us. It basically taps 2 of the most important aspects of ourselves: brain and body. Undergoing a healthy diet can sustain and develop our brains. It can also lessen the likelihood of acquiring diseases.
One of the most common diet programs is Fruitarianism. Its definition is as simple as eating:
Teri yaadon ki sunhari dhoop
Ek jashn hai meri zindagi ka,
Geeli ret per chorr ke apne nishan
Likhti jaati hai koi geet khushi ka,
Tere saath bitaya har lamha
Dilki dhadkan me koi saaz ched jata hai,
Aaj bhi deti hain jab dastak tumhari yaadein
Tera aks nagmo me badal jata hai,
Main nahi jaanta ke ye yaadein na hoti to kya hota
Magar ye janta hoon
Na khushnuma sargam ka falsafa hota
Na zindagi jeene ka mayna hota,
Ye yaadein ek jashn hai meri zindagi ka
Jo likhti jaati hain koi geet khushi ka!
- The stupid believe that to be truthful is easy, only the artist, the great artist knows how difficult it is. #
- You may not have connections, or an education, or wealth, but with enough passion and sweat, you can make anything happen. #
- Inadequate sleep reduces innovative thinking by 60 percent and flexibility in decision making by 39 percent. So guys go hv some sleep.. #
- You’ll regret the things you didn’t do much more than anything you did, so don't be afraid to try new things. #