This post has been sent to me by a friend of mine and shows the sad state of Indian web hosting / web designing companies who are now a days opened at every nook and corner of city. This also shows how unprofessional some of these companies are in dealing with their clients who are not aware of technicalities of website hosting, domain names etc. Here’s what she experienced…
Tried to open a Bing ads account today for one of my clients and could not access even the sign up page. The same thing occurred last month in January as well.
Lately, I have heard many people were having problems opening bing ads account. Even if they managed to open one, the account gets inaccessible / closed after a few days. Bing community forums are rampant with such problems.
Wonder what’s wrong with Bing ads?
No doubt everyone wants to be successful for one reason or the other. However, if you carefully contemplate the reasons that push you to be successful, you’ll find it extremely hard to outline them. Burning desire to do something fuels your passion to keep you moving forward. What are your reasons for success?
- ISKCON temple New delhi – http://t.co/aKFsH9Wo http://t.co/sV0cieg5 #
- Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. —ALBERT EINSTEIN #
- “If you want to make a lot of people hate you, all you need to do is make a lot of money doing something you love.” #
- People who possess self-confidence and focus are often labeled as arrogant by those who lack both qualities. #
- “There are two mistakes one can make along the road to truth.
Not going all the way, and not starting.” #
- If your organization is so busy harvesting that they have no interest in planting, perhaps your investment of time and effort is misplaced. #
- The gap between ignorance and knowledge is much less than the gap between knowledge and action. #
- People will always try to stop you from doing the right thing if it is unconventional. —WARREN BUFFETT #
- Thr is nothng more discouraging to a worker thn d sense tht his own motivation is inadequate and has to be "supplemented" by that of d boss #
Some photos of my trip to ISKCON temple in Delhi. I went there on a friend’s birthday. If you have any plans to visit ISKCON, don’t forget to buy movie tickets of Srimad Bhagvad Gita & Mahabharat.
Something related to Diet, health and fitness and an interesting diet program called Fruitarianism this time.
DIET – the most common word for almost every one of us. Who doesn’t want to have a slim and healthy body? No one! This is why numerous diet programs have been introduced to us. It basically taps 2 of the most important aspects of ourselves: brain and body. Undergoing a healthy diet can sustain and develop our brains. It can also lessen the likelihood of acquiring diseases.
One of the most common diet programs is Fruitarianism. Its definition is as simple as eating: